Monday, August 29, 2011

Kaka not leaving Madrid

Kaka says he will not be leaving Real Madrid before the close of the transfer window even though he is unlikely to be a regular starter for Jose Mourinho.

|||

Madrid – Kaka says he will not be leaving Real Madrid before the close of the summer transfer window even though the Brazilian playmaker is unlikely to be a regular starter for coach Jose Mourinho.

The former world player of the year says “I've always said I wanted to stay and I haven't changed my mind - I want to stay and I'm going to stay.”

Kaka came on in the second half to score in Madrid's 6-0 victory at Zaragoza on Sunday.

The former AC Milan midfielder has remained out of the Brazil's squad as he tries to rediscover his form following nearly two seasons of battling various injuries.

Media reports suggested Kaka, who joined Madrid for a fee of ?65 million (then $83 million) in 2009, may be on the move before the August 31 transfer deadline. – Sapa-AP

Source: http://www.iol.co.za/kaka-not-leaving-madrid-1.1127152

Shaun Bartlett David Lynch European football Private equity Sweden US healthcare

No comments:

Post a Comment