Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Disgusted at the abuse from fans

AFTER hearing the recent story on the radio about abuse in football at grass roots level, I feel compelled to have my say with regard to the abuse the current board at Port Vale are experiencing from an element of the Black and Gold "fans".

Not content with harassing the board at every home game with their abusive behaviour and disgusting manner they have now taken this to another level. I personally (as have other board members' wives) received a foul package and abusive and slanderous letters at my home address.

But what has incensed me more is they have violated my privacy by visiting my home and trespassed on my property to paste their Black and Gold slogan on my door.

This behaviour is totally unacceptable and the morons responsible will be brought to account.

I can appreciate the passion true fans have for the game and the club, as I do, but any grievances they have should be kept at the club to be dealt with accordingly. I'm sure the Black and Gold supporters' wives would be as disgusted and annoyed as I am if they were afforded this treatment.

I, unlike this Black and Gold element, have a life outside of Port Vale and don't appreciate having it disrupted by low life whose sole aim is to cause trouble. Do they really have the club's interests at heart? I don't think so. Maybe they could use all that pent up aggression to do something useful for the club for a change.

Does Mo Chaudry condone the behaviour of a group that has endorsed him?

It saddens me that all the good that happens on the pitch is soured by events off the pitch. So let's give the team our full backing and with a bit of luck they can take us up.

ANN BRATT

Morrilow Heath



Source: http://rss.feedsportal.com/c/32715/f/503368/s/13be37bd/l/0L0Sthisisstaffordshire0O0Cnews0CDisgusted0Eabuse0Efans0Carticle0E3388190A0Edetail0Carticle0Bhtml/story01.htm

US foreign policy Kevin Campbell Reckitt Benckiser The Archers Blackburn Rovers BBC2

No comments:

Post a Comment